Hello Market vendors and friends of the market!
Regarding the Annual General Meeting — the date of this year’s meeting is WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2019.
Here is the general information:
- The location will be Grenville Mutual Insurance Community Room — 380 Colonnade Dr, Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0
- It will be a potluck (meal at 6, meeting at 7)
- A brief introduction and presentation will be offered at 7pm, including a Powerpoint presentation from the board covering the highlights of the 2019 season; followed by a brief business meeting and the election.
- There are 2 board positions opening up — elections will be held after the presentations… The nominating committee contact is available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a member of the market and would like to propose a change to the KFM constitution — please submit your proposal, in writing, as soon as possible in order for it to be distributed no later than 10 days in advance of the meeting. If you do not have a copy of the current constitution; one will gladly be provided by request.
- All vendors, past and present, and friends of the market are welcome to attend, but only full season vendors will be allowed to vote for constitutional amendments or in the election.
We are looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting!